WHAT IS ERC20 TOKEN
ERC20 tokens are digital Ethereum blockchain-based assets that can be stored and transferred to other users in the Ethereum network.
Tokens can be used as: project/company shares, asset ownership certificates, cryptocurrencies, etc.
ERC20 is a token standard, which is a set of features to ensure compatibility.
SIMEX offers you a simple solution for creating and issuing ERC20 tokens without having any specific programming skills.
HOW TO CREATE TOKENS ON SIMEX
To create the ERC20 token on SIMEX, go to the "Tokens" section and click on the "Create Token" button.
1. Select an account to pay for the contract creation.
2. Specify the company name and the name of the token (abbreviation).
3. Specify the number of decimals after the point (from 0 to 18).
4. Specify the number of tokens to be issued.
5. Specify the address where you want your tokens to be issued.
6. Enter your password and click the "Create" button.
INFO ABOUT TOKENS
After creating the token, you need to wait for a confirmation of the transaction.
After confirming the transaction, the token will receive the address and will be verified on Etherscan with the the published source code of the smart contract.
If necessary, you can create an additional token emission.
1. Open your token and go to the "Issue" tab.
2. Specify the number of tokens to be issued.
3. Specify the address where you want your tokens to be issued.
4. Enter your password and click "Issue"
After confirming the transaction, the tokens will be issued to the specified address.
HOW TO BURN TOKENS
If necessary, you can reduce the number of tokens issued.
ATTENTION: first, the tokens to be burned must be sent to the simex address specified in the section.
1. Open your token and go to the "Burn" Tokens tab.
2. Send tokens to the address specified on the section page.
3. Specify the number of tokens to be burned.
4. Enter your password and click "Burn."