- SIMEX Token
- Simex cards
- Token Creation
- Alpha Profit
Deposit funds to your financial account
- Open your profile on the "Deposit" page in the Finance tab.
- Specify the financial account you wish to deposit funds to.
- Select the method of payment to deposit funds.
- Specify the deposit amount and press the "Next" button. The selected sum will be applied to your account minus the commission, check the total enrollment for the final amount.
- After this you will be redirected to the payment service page that you will complete the transaction with.
Funds deposit options
Depositing funds to your account is only possible through the payment services available on the site.
Depositing in RUB: Payment orders.
Depositing in USD: Wire Transfer.
To withdraw, you need to go through the verification procedure:
To withdraw funds you have to add or update bank details in your "Withdraw Accounts" page. For each withdrawal method you may add multiple options (for example you may add 2 bank issued debit cards).
- Open the "Withdraw" page in your Finances tab.
- Select the financial account you wish to withdraw funds from.
- Specify the sum you wish to withdraw
- Select the method you wish to use to complete the withdrawal and press the "Next" button.
Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours. Funds transfer to your bank debit card may take up to 5 business days while your digital wallets are processed online in real time.
Minimum withdrawal sum is 100 RUB and the maximum withdrawal sum is set individually per each withdrawal method and is displayed on the withdrawal page.
Fund withdrawal options
Funds withdrawal is only possible through the payment services available on the site.
Withdrawals from RUB account: Visa/MasterCard, Yandex.Money, Webmoney RUR.
Withdrawals from USD account: Wire Transfer.
Commissions and deposit/withdrawal requirements
- Wire transfer (RUB-account): 0% (there may be a commission from your bank)
- Wire Transfer (USD-account): 16 USD
- Visa/MasterCard: 2.9% (min: 100 RUB, max: 75 000 RUB per transaction & 1.3 million a month per each debit card);
- Yandex.Money: 3.3% (min: 100 RUB, max: 15 000 RUB per transaction);
- Webmoney RUR: 2.9% (min: 100 RUB, max: 14 000 RUB per transaction);
- Wire Transfer (USD-account): 45 USD (min: 1000$).
Simex Crosschain Recovery Policy
Simex cross chain recovery policy is that we will only attempt to recover deposits that exceed $5000 at the time of deposit, within 7 days of the deposit and will charge a 0.1 BTC for this recovery. Recovering coins crosschain is an inherently dangerous and time consuming process. Not all deposits can be recovered and the time frame of recovery is at our discretion.
This policy DOES NOT apply to deposits with incorrect or missing memos on currencies such as CryptoNote, NXT, BitShares, Ripple, STEEM, or any others that rely on a message/memo/tag for crediting deposits. Nor does it apply to ETH tokens sent to other addresses on the ETH network. These will be recovered in a time frame of our discretion.
This policy DOES apply to any deposits sent to an address of another coin on another network. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sending, for example, BTC to a BCC address
- Sending an OMNI/XCP asset to ANY address other than the one assigned
- Sending ETH to an ETC address
Note: We WILL NOT recover coins or tokens we do not support. Nor will we recover funds that were distributed as part of an ICO.
Crosschain - A deposit of one coin to a different coins address is considered a crosschain deposit